Co-operative A Good Space, a good friend to this podcast, ran two Listening Living Labs and produced two corresponding Listening Reports to document the experiences and insights of migrant worker communities and low-income communities in Singapore. With representative Vandhana Jeyaram today, we focus on migrant worker communities, focused on the four issues and recommendations on high recruitment debt, barriers of access to healthcare, struggles with dormitory experience, as well as social exclusion of migrant voices.
- Listen to the preview;
- The episode on migrant worker communities (this episode); and
- On low-income communities.
"The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households – socialservice.sg
- "The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households
- COVID-19's effect on children's outdoor play and associations with family income (with Dr. Jonathan Huang)
- Role-playing as a Singaporean civil servant in “What’s the Matter, Mr. Monster?” (with director Roshan Singh Sambhi)