Subscribe to the monthly socialservice.sg newsletter and check out the socialservice.sg podcast!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE EPISODE.
With Samantha Lee, we preview the 2023 episodes for our “The Future of…” mini-series, where we chat big ideas with Singaporeans engaged in social initiatives in Asia and beyond. These are the episodes we referenced today:
- The future of… Water and water scarcity (with Wateroam’s Lim Chong Tee)
- The future of… Marrying purpose and profit (with StoneSoup Partner’s Samantha Lee)
- The future of… Eye-care and eye-health (with Eyeviser’s Chen Weiwen)
- The future of… Finance and leaving nobody behind (with Givfunds’ and Masref’s Edward Yee)
The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”) – socialservice.sg
- The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”)
- “Beyond Fairness”: AWARE's advocacy for anti-discrimination in the workplace
- Representation, not just conversation and consultation: DPA’s recommendations for Singapore’s workplace anti-discrimination law for people with disabilities
This episode is part of “The Future of…” series of the podcast’s sixth season (https://socialservice.sg/podcast/). The feature photo is by Rayson Tan on Unsplash.