The Nine Days is a socialservice.sg podcast covering the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- Listen to this episode.
- Listen to other episodes on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- Check out the full list of episodes.
Subscribe to the monthly socialservice.sg newsletter and check out the socialservice.sg podcast!
In “What can we learn?”, we chat with academics and experts to understand the election through more analytical lenses.
Three weeks ago, I asked veteran journalist Bertha Henson about her experience of reporting an election and the election issues to which she is paying attention. Today, on the eve of Cooling-Off Day, we ask her how GE2020 compares to past general elections, how she’s been following the election, as well as what she thought of the overall campaign.
The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”) – socialservice.sg
- The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”)
- “Beyond Fairness”: AWARE's advocacy for anti-discrimination in the workplace
- Representation, not just conversation and consultation: DPA’s recommendations for Singapore’s workplace anti-discrimination law for people with disabilities
2 thoughts on “#GE2020 “It’s a damp squib”: An assessment of the GE2020 campaign (Veteran journalist Bertha Henson)”