The Nine Days is a socialservice.sg podcast covering the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- Listen to this episode.
- Listen to other episodes on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- Check out the full list of episodes.
Subscribe to the monthly socialservice.sg newsletter and check out the socialservice.sg podcast!
In “What’s going on with young voters?”, we chat with young Singaporean voters on their perspectives as well as their constituency observations.
Today, we speak to young environmentalist Woo Qiyun, who recently graduated from the National University of Singapore. The 23-year-old shares more about how she’s been following the election – through reading manifestoes, watching speeches, and compiling her own resources – as well as her activism and interactions with family and friends.
The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”) – socialservice.sg
- The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”)
- “Beyond Fairness”: AWARE's advocacy for anti-discrimination in the workplace
- Representation, not just conversation and consultation: DPA’s recommendations for Singapore’s workplace anti-discrimination law for people with disabilities
2 thoughts on “#GE2020 Following the elections as a young environmentalist (Woo Qiyun)”