The Nine Days is a socialservice.sg podcast covering the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- Listen to this episode.
- Listen to other episodes on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- Check out the full list of episodes.
Subscribe to the monthly socialservice.sg newsletter and check out the socialservice.sg podcast!
In “What’s going on with young voters?”, we chat with young Singaporean voters on their perspectives as well as their constituency observations.
Today, we speak to two young voters who volunteer for the political parties. I speak first with 25-year-old Joel Sherard Chow, who volunteers with the Workers’ Party, and then with 26-year-old Clarence Ching, who volunteers with the People’s Action Party. We wanted to learn more about how they started and their experiences, walking the ground.
The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”) – socialservice.sg
- The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”)
- “Beyond Fairness”: AWARE's advocacy for anti-discrimination in the workplace
- Representation, not just conversation and consultation: DPA’s recommendations for Singapore’s workplace anti-discrimination law for people with disabilities
2 thoughts on “#GE2020 Volunteering with the political parties (Clarence Ching and Joel Sherard Chow)”