The Nine Days is a socialservice.sg podcast covering the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- Listen to this episode.
- Listen to other episodes on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- Check out the full list of episodes.
In “What can we learn?”, we chat with academics and experts to understand the election through more analytical lenses.
Today, we have two guests. We are halfway through GE2020, and we therefore have a conversation about Nomination Day, the televised English debate, as well as mid-campaign impressions. Dhevarajan Devadas is a public policy researcher and historian, and Mohamed Salihin Subhan is a political science PhD student in the University of British Columbia.
"The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households – socialservice.sg
- "The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households
- COVID-19's effect on children's outdoor play and associations with family income (with Dr. Jonathan Huang)
- Role-playing as a Singaporean civil servant in “What’s the Matter, Mr. Monster?” (with director Roshan Singh Sambhi)