The Nine Days is a socialservice.sg podcast covering the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- Listen to this episode.
- Listen to other episodes on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- Check out the full list of episodes.
Subscribe to the monthly socialservice.sg newsletter and check out the socialservice.sg podcast!
In “What can we learn?”, we chat with academics and experts to understand the election through more analytical lenses.
Today, we have two guests. We are halfway through GE2020, and we therefore have a conversation about Nomination Day, the televised English debate, as well as mid-campaign impressions. Dhevarajan Devadas is a public policy researcher and historian, and Mohamed Salihin Subhan is a political science PhD student in the University of British Columbia.
The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”) – socialservice.sg
- The future of… Asian philanthropy (I – “Scenarios for Asia in 2050”)
- “Beyond Fairness”: AWARE's advocacy for anti-discrimination in the workplace
- Representation, not just conversation and consultation: DPA’s recommendations for Singapore’s workplace anti-discrimination law for people with disabilities
2 thoughts on “#GE2020 Nomination Day, the debate, and mid-campaign impressions (Dhevarajan Devadas and Mohamed Salihin Subhan)”