The Nine Days is a socialservice.sg podcast covering the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- Listen to this episode.
- Listen to other episodes on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- Check out the full list of episodes.
In “What’s going on with young voters?”, we chat with young Singaporean voters on their perspectives as well as their constituency observations.
Today, we speak to 26-year-old Muhammad Al-Hakim bin Dasuki, who has been following the election by reviewing party posters, press releases, and manifestoes, from a design perspective. Given the importance of the Internet and social media in GE2020, we chatted about how the different parties have been adapting, and – with the same focus on design – Hakim shares his thoughts on the parties which have done the best and the worst.
"The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households – socialservice.sg
- "The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households
- COVID-19's effect on children's outdoor play and associations with family income (with Dr. Jonathan Huang)
- Role-playing as a Singaporean civil servant in “What’s the Matter, Mr. Monster?” (with director Roshan Singh Sambhi)