The Nine Days is a socialservice.sg podcast covering the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- Listen to this episode.
- Listen to other episodes on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- Check out the full list of episodes.
In “What’s going on with young voters?”, we chat with young Singaporean voters on their perspectives as well as their constituency observations.
This will be the second time 28-year-old Klinsen Soh will vote in Holland-Bukit Timah GRC, which saw one of the fiercest oratorical competition between the People’s Action Party and the Singapore Democratic Party in 2015. Today, we ask Klinsen about how he has been following the election and his thoughts on GE2020 thus far.
"The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households – socialservice.sg
- "The hunger report, part two": COVID-19's impact on food-insecure Singaporean households
- COVID-19's effect on children's outdoor play and associations with family income (with Dr. Jonathan Huang)
- Role-playing as a Singaporean civil servant in “What’s the Matter, Mr. Monster?” (with director Roshan Singh Sambhi)