Subscribe to the monthly socialservice.sg newsletter and check out the socialservice.sg podcast!
Two older series:
- “COVID19 Community Chronicles“ (April to June 2020) documented community initiatives and discussed related structural or systemic challenges or issues.
- “The Nine Days” (June to July 2020) covered the 2020 general election in Singapore (#GE2020), through daily five-minute news summaries, conversations with young voters, and interviews with academics and experts.
- The minimum wage, the Progressive Wage Model, and low-wage labour in Singapore (A conversation with Prof. Linda Lim)
- COV-AID: NUS law students seek to make legal complexity, simple
- NUS Developer Student Club: #TechForGood within and beyond the university
- BeTheWire: Bridging the digital divide for persons of all abilities
- “GE2020: Fair or Foul?”: Bertha Henson on levelling the electoral playing field
- “PAP v PAP”: Cherian George and Donald Low on balancing elite governance and democratic deliberation in Singapore
- Gift for Good: Galvanising in-kind donations and completing wishes in Singapore